Regional Sales Manager – Life Sciences
Avantor Performance Materials India Limited
8 – 10 yrs Hyderabad, Bengaluru
Avantor Performance Materials India Limited Careers
Login to Apply Register and Apply Apply without registration
Not Disclosed by Recruiter Openings: 1 Posted Today Job Applicants: Less than 10Job Views: 42
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving annual sales plan /budget for Life Sciences consumables and instruments for the assigned territory.
1. Responsible for achieving annual sales plan /budget for Life Sciences consumables as well as high end instruments for the entire Region.
2. Suggesting the right product to scientific community. This helps us in making the foundation for strong business and working towards the goal of customer satisfaction.
3. Business development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing life sciences products.
4. Detail the products technically to the prospects.
5. Conduct sales presentations at customer site.
6. Conducting demonstration of instruments at customer site.
7. Responsible for securing the Annual rate contracts at Government Institutes in the territory.
8. Participating in tenders, preparation of bids.
9. Responsible for tracking customer information, forecast reports.
10. Provide frequent market feedback on products, competition.
11. Gaining the trust and making the strong bonding with the channel partners for collective growth and motivating them to generate the leads continuously, working on big projects and achieve their assigned targets.
12. Managing the account receivables for the region.
13. Taking the self – initiative to suggest the brands to make Avantor -VWR LSG as one stop solution for Life sciences scientific community.
14. Conducting the road shows in premier institutions alone/with the help of technical team.
15. Visionary and extra ordinary thinking ability of exploring new market opportunities.
16. Up to date with recent trends in life science technologies and business.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/ON-GOING FUNCTIONS:
1. Business development and planned sales promotions in the region.
2. Develop and maintain strong customer relations.
3. Motivating the team and developing their skills.
4. Periodic reviews of the sales team in the region.
5. Monitoring of Key Channel partners across the region.
6. Joint working with the salespersons in the region.
7. Conduct sales presentations at customer site.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time