Oracle DBA – Bangalore / Hyderabad (3-13 Years)
5 – 10 YearsBengaluru, Hyderabad
Login to ApplyApply without Registration
Not Disclosed by RecruiterOpenings: 20Posted: Few Hours AgoJob Applicants: 1817+Job Views: 3907+
Send me Jobs like this
Oracle Cloud Machine, Platform Operation Specialists are part of the ACS Software Delivery team. The role opened is focused on Cloud Machine operation management on customer in order to support Mission Critical Production environment for Cloud Platform (IaaS, PaaS) and Database solutions. This role works on customer sites and from our Oracle Office. Training is provided to ensure the Engineer to maintain an up to date knowledge of Oracle products and services.
– Proactively working with ACS customers to ensure their successful life experiences with Oracle Cloud Machine and Database products.
– Technical assistance with systems & software production environment
– Customer Cloud solutions concepts and reviews (e.g. IaaS, PaaS)
– System administration, configuration health checks
– Upgrade and implementation planning and advice on Patch Management
– Proactively alerting customers to product issues
– Delivery of reactive onsite technical support (Level 1 & Level 2 on-site support activities)
– Resolve known issues, according to procedures documented in Knowledge notes database
– Document unknown issue requiring expert technical knowledge
– Perform root cause analysis of difficult product problems and their solutions/technical escalation follow-up
– Interact with key customer personnel to enhance collaborative problem solving
– Providing and verifying problem workarounds or patches
– Researching and responding to technical enquiries
– Become a trusted advisor for our ACS customers
– Forming effective professional relationships with Oracle Technical Account Managers, Oracle Product Support and customer staff, at all levels, to ensure customer satisfaction with Oracle’s products and support organization.
– 3-15 Years experience as an Oracle database with specialization in ASM, Dataguard, RAC or Exadata OR GoldenGate.
– Very thorough and clear understanding of Oracle Database Architecture – including the latest version or Oracle.
– Experience in handling complex database recovery scenarios
– Experience in troubleshooting various installation and patching issues
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work under pressure – quick thinking and remaining calm during stressful situations.
– Willingness to work in shifts and on weekends.
– Ability to quickly grasp complex technical issues.
– Appetite to learn new technologies and constantly improve technical skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time