Oracle Apps Fusion / Cloud Financials
6 – 11 YearsHyderabad, Bengaluru
Login to ApplyRegister and ApplyApply without Registration
Not Disclosed by RecruiterOpenings: 2Posted: Few Hours AgoJob Applicants: 166Job Views: 259
Send me Jobs like this
Functional professional with 2+ ERP Financials implementations in Oracle ERP Cloud, a team member or team lead for at least 1 full cycle implementation.
6+ Years of overall EBS environment experience in EBS environments (R12 releases)
Experience of Oracle ERP Cloud project (Release 10 or later).
Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least two or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Cash Management
A minimum of 3- 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management (CE), Fixed Assets (FA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), EBTax , Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Payments.
An ERP consultant has a good understanding of Oracle architecture and a demonstrated experience in at least one of the following domains: Financials Cloud, Revenue Management Cloud, Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud, Project Financial Management Cloud, Project Management Cloud, Procurement Cloud and Risk Management Cloud. Moreover, the ability to assess the potential impact of emerging Oracle technologies
Secondary Skills – SQL and PL/SQL
Experience with BI Publisher
Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
A Bachelor/Masters degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or Accounting.
1) Resource should be able to provide functional support on issues related to ERP cloud modules. Any additional knowledge on other modules will be added advantage.
2) Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations.
3) Resource should be self-driven and should be able to investigate, analyze issues.
4) Requirement is to work in rotational shifts including Night Shifts.
5) Resource should be able to write & execute SQL statements and provide solution for enhancements/new developments
6) Well-developed troubleshooting skills, ability to analyze details and synthesize “big picture”, frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data. Creative use of industry standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
Good logical and reasoning skills. Willingness to work in a 24X7 production support environment and shifts with a clear cut understanding of production support processes and tools like Incident Management, Ticketing Systems, Service Level Agreements, Escalation process to name a few. Candidates must have good communication skills and be willing to learn and work on emerging technologies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time