The woman from Illinois, US had bought a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates and says she was horrified to find maggots crawling out of the chocolates.
This after the two women had eaten nearly half the chocolates in the box. A Facebook post with videos and photos of the maggots has gone viral with over seven lakh shares.
On the videos showed Ms Vile peeling the gold foil off one of the chocolate pieces and pointing to the wriggly creatures. She found more maggots upon opening another piece of chocolate.
“Never eating these again!!!! This is what my roommate and I found. Maggots in every single one,” she wrote in the post.