Vicky Kaushal is one of the top actors of B-town. The actor has given a tenth highest grosser film with Uri: The Surgical Strike. In just four years the actor has created a buzz in the Bollywood industry. The actor has also made a few remarkable characters which were not well recognized by the audience. Today the actor is celebrating his 31st birthday in New York. Well, we have some special news for all his fans. Vicky Kaushal was born on 16th May 1988, in Mumbai. His father is a director in Bollywood industry. Sunny Kaushal is his brother who works as an assistant director in the film industry. Vicky’s whole family is having roots from the film industry. The actor loves to eat Chinese dishes.
* The actor stated getting craze when he started doing Lust stories. Vicky Kaushal has completed his Engineering before entering the film industry. The actor got graduated from Telecommunications Engineering from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology.
* Apart from acting the actor is also a trained dancer. In an interview with radio Mirchi, he shared a few incidents of his childhood. Vicky Kaushal has also participated in dance events when he was young.
* Vicky Kaushal also received many job offers from the software companies after the completion of his studies, but the actor wants to follow his passion and stepped into the film industry.
* The actor has also attended much acting class which was conducted by Kishor Namit Kapoor and also did many theatres there. His first Bollywood debut was “Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana” which was released in 2012. But his film “Massan” won many hearts from all over the nation.
*Vicky Kaushal is a big foodie and he loves eating street food like Pani- Puri, Aloo paratha and Jalebi-Rabri.
* There is an interesting fact about the actor, that is he loves to watch Game of Thrones. The actor loves to swim but he failed again and again.
. One more interesting fact about Vicky Kaushal is, he is Mamma’s boy. He loves to share all his secrets with his mother. In the night before going to bed, the actor calls his mum to tell her about his day. Vicky Kaushal was in a relationship with Harleen Sethi but unfortunately, he broke up with her. The actor is having a huge female fan following.
On the work hand, the actor is going to be seen in Ticket to Bollywood and Sardar Udham Singh. Both his films are to release in 2020. Shortly the actor is enjoying his vacation in New York. Soon the actor is going to come back to Mumbai to continue his shoot. We wish you a very happy birthday Vicky Kaushal… How’s the josh? High, sir………..
View this post on Instagram
The smile on my face is because of the people you see in the reflection behind. Thank You guys. Also, feeling so damn blessed reading all your wonderful wishes. Thank You so much for this beautiful shower of love and blessings. Lots of love and a big hug to each one of you. And that btw, on the table, was my birthday cake! 😋❤️🙏