greattelangaana.com
Chilli eating sends him to hospital Top Stories 

Chilli eating sends him to hospital

A man finally landed in Hospital with all sorts of problems and pain after he took the worlds hottest chilly pepper in an eating competition. Doctors who examined him after some tests found out that his brain nerves were in trouble and was getting headaches.

The man ate the Carolina Reaper pepper had severe neck pain. He is 34 years old and felt dry and also developed a neck pain and later it developed into a headache.

Red Peppers

The pain was so terrible that he was taken to an emergency room in a hospital in the New York state. The chilli peppers have triggered serious issues when they were consumed in excess or raw challenging others or in the eating competitions.

Doctors said that it was not advisable to do so as the brain nerves are getting narrowed in the process.If the situation goes beyond control there could be blood clots also.

Comments

comments

Related Articles